Happy New Year - An Analysis of The UK Horse Racing Tipster Website 2015By The UK Horse Racing Tipster
So it's the start of a new year and I thought I would give you an analysis of the sites performance over 2015.
The things I am most proud about are my own free tips I gave out for some of the major racing events which came in including but not limited to:
- Many Clouds to win the Grand National at 40/1 and winning the From The Stables Aintree Festival tipster competition.
- Golden Horn to win the Derby.
- Gleneagles to win both the English and Irish 2,000 Guineas.
- My Royal Ascot double for Solow to win the Queen Anne Stakes and Gleneagles to win the St James's Palace Stakes and to LAY the no 2 rated horse in the world at the time Able Friend.
- Solow to beat Gleneagles in the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes.
- Getting the first 3 to cross the line in the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe correct, although not in the right order although Flintshire my top tip at 20/1 would have brought in the money along with New Bay and Golden Horn to place.
- American Pharoah to beat Gleneagles in the Breeders Cup.
- Maurice to win the Hong Kong Mile.
- Cue Card to win the King George VI Chase.
To me that's the aim of betting. Not to gamble your money away chasing loses but making money by picking out the sure things, adding them together into doubles if their short priced even if it means waiting a few days in between and then making money you wouldn't normally have to spend on the things you want.
As for the free tips we ended the year with a banger giving out 7 winning free tips, 4 wins and 3 lays. You can see them here on the site.
The tips were:
NAP - Katie Too - 1st - WON
NAP - Oscar Sam - 1st - WON
NAP - Roy's Legacy - 1st - WON
NAP - Dougan - 1st - WON
LAY - Billy Bond - 2nd - WON
LAY - Leith Hill Legasi - unplaced - WON
LAY - Side Saddle - 12th - WON
So a nice profit if you followed them!
You can get free tips every day for 2016 yourself by signing up for the free tips newsletter here.
Or you can decide £14.99 per month is just about enough to enjoy 4 betting products including:
1. The members tips. Picked from over 550+ systems they include WIN, PLACE and LAY tips and are only shown if their current ROI is above 5%. The top system last year was System LAY 442 which returned a profit (at £10 stakes) of £3,656.00 if you had bet on every single tip the system gave out.
2. The Daily NAP list. We had 96 tipsters over the year give out NAPS and tips for members. The best tipster over the year by strike rate was myself, The UK Horse Racing Tipster, who came 1st by strike rate with 41.08% and 1037 tips. By profit however, The Duke came first providing 309 tips and returning £466.60 profit.
3. The KILLER LAY tips was up and down over the year but counting ALL the tips I gave out (and noting that I changed the parameters halfway through the year), anyone who followed ALL the KILLER LAY tips which are aimed at on odds on favourites, low priced runners and other favourites would have made £3134.60 in profit at £10 stakes.
4. And of course my own extra tips which I give out on the site to members and as social media tips on my Facebook and Google+ pages. We had a flurry of patents and daily doubles over the year and you can see some of them on the social media tips page and my small stakes, big profits system pages.
So if you fancy joining up to the site for 2016 and getting some of this action then have a read of my "Why Join Us" page, have a read, and pick the subscription offer that suits you.
From just a £9.99 monthly trial to a whole year for £99.99 there will be something right for you.
So all in all in all it has been a good year for myself, my members who followed the guidelines, and subscribers to my social media sites and my free tips newsletter.
Hopefully we can all have a great New Year, and a profitable 2016!
By The UK Horse Racing Tipster
View the original article at www.ukhorseracingtipster.com.
©2016 The UK Horse Racing Tipster